WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We don’t want to waste your time. We think the teaching should engage our hearts, make sense, and be able to effect our every day life. We want to help you have an authentic, joyful life and faith, one that matters beyond Sundays. Check out some of the sermons here.
We sing a handful of songs in our time together. Nothing with bells and whistles. It’s like a local, acoustic house show. Simple but good quality. Our music teaches and deepens what we believe about Jesus.
TRUE LIFE OUTDOORS
What You Need To Know
- Everyone will need to follow social distancing spacing – 6 feet away from people not in your household.
- Bring your own chairs/blankets
- (Recommended to) wear a mask
- Kids. We will not be able to provide any kids ministry at this time. I would encourage you to do one of the following: bring crayons and a coloring sheet, provide your child with a device and headphones for one of these shows, or if they are old enough have them follow along and takes notes this format .
- If you have symptoms please continue to worship with us at home.
- Songs. Bring your phone and access lyrics on your phone here.
- Communion: We will have individually packaged communion that are sitting on tables where you park. Please grab one and take it with you when you arrive.