What You Need to Know
- Capacity is limited to 100 attendees, so registration is required in order to attend
- Masks must be worn at all times inside by anyone age six and up.
- Please stay with the group you registered with during the service and maintain social distancing.
- Children are welcome to participate and worship in the service with their families as there are no True Life Kids classes. Children are expected to remain with their families throughout the service. We do ask that parents enforce this guideline with their children. Please bring any supplies that they may need to help participate. We would encourage you to do one of the following: bring crayons and a coloring sheet, provide your child with a device and headphones for one of these shows, or if they are old enough have them follow along and take notes using this format.
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature prior to entering the building. Anyone with a temp over 100.3 will not be allowed to enter the building.
- We encourage you to greet each other with a wave instead of a hug or handshake. We know that it is hard to stay physically distant but we encourage you to avoid close contact with others.
- We will not be providing coffee, water, or kids handouts.
- There will be communion cups to grab on your way in.
- Bathrooms will be limited to 1 person/family at a time to help people stay distant.
- If you have symptoms please continue to worship with us at home.
- Lamar Event Center requires parents to ensure that “Children are not permitted to roam the facility without adult supervision. There is no running allowed inside the venue.”
- If you develop common COVID-19 symptoms after a gathering, please inform the church by contacting email@example.com.
- Lamar Center will be following CDC protocols of sanitization.
OUR SUNDAY SERVICES
We don’t want to waste your time. We think the teaching should engage our hearts, make sense, and be able to effect our every day life. We want to help you have an authentic, joyful life and faith, one that matters beyond Sundays. Check out some of the sermons here.
We sing a handful of songs in our time together. Nothing with bells and whistles. It’s like a local, acoustic house show. Simple but good quality. Our music teaches and deepens what we believe about Jesus.